Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Binky Fairy!


Ally was so brave. We tied her binky to the tree last night with a note:

Dear Binky Fairy,
Please give my binky to a baby who really needs one.
I am a big girl now and I don't need it anymore.
Love, Ally

These are her special gifts from the Binky Fairy; a princess swimsuit, a unicorn, and a horse necklace.
The special package left with pixie dust around it!

Dear Allyson,
You are such a big girl now!
Thank you for the binky.
I will give it to a baby who needs one.
I hope you like your special gift and have fun at Chuck-e-cheese!
Love,
the Binky Fairy

She was so great. No crying. When she woke up this morning she came in our room and opened the shades to see if she could see her surprise. I am more worried about tonight when there is no incentive in the morning. I told her if she does great all month then we will go build-a-bear. She said she wants to put pink in the stuffing machine so it will turn pink and put it in the bear so it will turn pink too.

Posted by Picasa